Uncomplicated
I don't think I'm that complicated a person in this world. I...
- Love Jesus, love the Gospel, and I hunger and thirst for righteousness, to be filled and supported by the thousand mile-deep bedrock that is God's nature and goodness.
- Love my wife, and know both intuitively and overtly that I will never be the person God calls me to be without her.
- Am deeply enamoured with my 3 children. They are both wholly and distinctly my evolutionary hope.
- Love learning to make food that people enjoy. It makes me happy to make others happy in this way. And I am willing to put myself through the rigors of culinary failure to gain an ounce, a mere 1%, of improvement if it resonates in someone else's soul and stomach.
- Love the scientific patience it requires to make paradigm-shifting sourdough bread and pizza.
- Love that my passion for coffee will one day manifest in an immersive experience, both lofty and by definition that of the haberdasher, that leads to the twilight of my life, which undoubtedly will be the best.
- Was once afraid of risk. Now I understand that, without it, I will never accomplish anything. And I seek it. Especially in business and career pursuits. If there isn't any risk, I'm not interested. The opportunity of new success, coupled with a possibility of failure, brings forth in me an element of joy I don't even pretend to comprehend.
- Love basketball. Since 1986. May it never end.
- Love guitar and the blues-based tradition. I have concluded, through much thought and introspection, the guitar is the best instrument ever created. Slightly edging out the piano.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home