Sunday, July 06, 2014

"No." "No?" "No."

My Beloved is on her way out of town to attend a home schooling conference, and she was making a run to the grocery store to pick up supplies. I'll be staying home to get some work done, and unfortunately my van is in the shop so I am home-bound for a few days.

She asks me if I would like any food to carry me until she gets back.

Me: "Sure, good snacks. No junk food."

She: "Ok. You should have plenty of food to eat for meals. There is ground beef you can cook."

Me: "Sweet, I can make hamburgers."

She: "That sounds great!"

Me: "Oh, could you get me some hamburger buns? To go with the meat?"

She: "No."

Me: "...No?"

She: "No."

Me: "WHY???"

She: "You said, and I quote, 'no junk food.'"

Me: "How in the world am I supposed to eat a hamburger without a bun?"

She: "I'm sure you'll figure out a way."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home