Monday, September 09, 2013

Crazy in love

My family recently experienced a great weekend with my Beloved's youngest sister. During a little road trip together, I remarked to her that since our girls love her so much, she should aspire to be considered, "the cool aunt."

She smartly retorted, "I don't really need to work at that."

zing!

We then moved on to my Beloved's other sister, and we all agreed that she should be considered, "the party sister" because she is the best at throwing all sorts of parties and dinners.

Lastly, we finished with my Beloved. We all kind of laughed when we agreed that she was, "the crazy sister," because she always seems to go against the grain, never accepts convention, and never shies away from conflict.

 I do hope she takes the attribute in stride and not as a dig, because even though she gets kind of nuts at times, I'm still completely crazy about her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home