Direct Orders
As of late my jewel has taken to crawling into bed with us in the middle of the night, and has gotten so good at it that I don't even realize she's there until the alarm goes off. That is, unless of course she whacks me in the face while she jockeys for position. Sometimes she wakes up with me, and she watches me as I pull out my clothes and then leave the bedroom to get dressed in my office, so as not to wake anyone further. Occasionally she will follow me in, help me get dressed, carry out my bags, and see me off for the day. So this morning, as I'm creeping out of the room, she pops up out of the shadows of our beddings, points at the door, and says, "Go to the office! Get dressed! I will be right there!"
Yes, ma'am!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home