And good morning to you too!
Ok, so remember the scene in "Anchorman" where Ron Burgundy comes home to find that his dog Baxter took a dump in the fridge and ate the whole wheel of cheese? And Burgundy just responds, "I'm not even mad! That's amazing!"?
I just had one of those with my jewel.
Mind you, she is 2.5 years old, stands 2 feet tall, and weighs a whopping 28 lbs.
The other morning, after I had left for work and while my beloved was still asleep, apparently our little one went to the kitchen, pulled over a chair, climbed onto the chair, and then onto the counter top, took out 2 slices of bread, TOASTED them, pulled them out of the toaster, spread cream cheese on them with a spoon (at least she knows better than to touch the knives), and then went to the dining table and sat down for a quiet breakfast, all before my beloved had woken.
I'm still dumbfounded by it. Yet I ponder the selection of cream cheese over the more traditional fare of butter or strawberry preserve...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home