Crack of Dawn, Her Heart is with Me
I leave early in the mornings to get to work on time. I do not have a talent for staying quiet, but I try my best. I don't like to wake my beloved from her slumber, b/c I know she has a full day ahead of her. I don't like to wake my jewel, b/c I know she will then wake my beloved. So I creep, creep, creep ever so quietly, and I pack up my things and approach the door. The lock clicks open, and I turn the handle. It is at this moment that I hear,
"Bubyeeeeeeee!!! Havgooday!!"
It is a most precious moment. She is aware enough that I am leaving, and she won't see me for a while. But it is still so important for her to let me know that she knows I am leaving, and wants to see me off properly, even from behind her closed bedroom door.
It takes much strength for me to continue my path outside to my car, and not speed into her room and take her up, hold her, hug her, and kiss her. And most of the time, I don't have the strength. With a send-off like that, who would???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home