Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fear of the unknown

It looks like I'll have to undergo some minor surgery soon. At times like these, even in the midst of the most minor surgeries, you still take stock of what matters to you in life. And my heart longs for my jewel. My beloved wife - if anything were to happen, of course I would miss her greatly. Of course. But I have known her and know her fully after 4 1/2 years of marriage and I am content and thankful. But for my daughter, I don't know her fully yet. I don't know what she will become, who she will become like. And so to not be able to see that, the mere thought of it breaks my heart. I need to push through this so I don't miss her life blossom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home