My affectionate daughter
Over the weekend I noticed a considerable increase in my daughter's level of affection toward others. Now, as long as she isn't in a bad mood, if you say to her, "hug!" She will wrap her arms around your neck and hug you. Or if you say "kiss, kiss," she'll offer her cheek for you to kiss it. What encouraged me the most though was that we were sitting in Sunday school class and she was being wonderfully obedient, quietly sitting on momma's lap for a full hour. During that period of time she reached over to me, tapped my shoulder, and held her head up to me. She wanted me to give her a kiss, so I leaned over and kissed her. A few minutes later, she tapped my shoulder again, and once again stretched out her neck and held her head up to me. I kissed her again. There were many people sitting around us, and no doubt those sitting behind me witnessed this desire for affection. I sat for the rest of class in quiet joy b/c people could see that she was my daughter and that she showed such affection toward me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home